We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD?
We may collect information including name, email address, phone number, billing and delivery details, when you communicate with us by any means. This information is used to respond to requests about our products and services.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- you has given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- processing is necessary to protect your vital interests;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Internal use: Your personal data will only be accessed by employees or agents with relevant authority for the purposes of carrying out any of the above activities.
External use: Unless we have a specific legitimate interest and are acting within the law, we will not share your data outside the organisation without your permission
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Scheme providers – such as Visa and MasterCard – if you hold a credit card or travel money card with us, in order to manage your account and for your payments to be processed;
- Logistics and delivery providers who enable us to deliver products you order on our websites;
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOU PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Your personal data will be kept as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
We use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Data we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality, integrity, and an appropriate level of availability.